YG-1 Turning tools
YG-1 Turning tools are the most cost effective cutting tools for various machining applications
and gives longer tool life for customers productivity.
It shows excellent cutting performance in general applications and also under harsh machining condition.
- PVD(YG801)-Designed to balance edge strength & wear resistance for continuous machining.
- CVD(YG1001)-Thick coating optimized for cast iron applications and harsh machining condition.
- CVD (YG3000 series)- First choice for steel due to new Al2O3 technology and optimized surface treatment
- Chipbreaker – 7 Chipbreakers for each specific application is newly added
- CVD Grades - YG1001 (P01-P10, K10-K25) High Productivity Grade for Stable Steel and Grey Cast Iron
- CVD Grades - YG3010 (P05-P20, K15-K35) First Choice for Finishing Steels and Ductile Cast Iron
- CVD Grades - YG3020 (P15-P30) First Choice for Steel Application, High Versatility
- CVD Grades - YG3030 (P20-P35, M10-M30) Interrupted cut for Steel and High Cutting speed for Stainless steel
- PVD Grades - YG211 (M05-M25, S05-S20) Finishing & Semi Finishing Stainless steel and Superalloys
- PVD Grades - YG213 (M20-M35, S15-S25) First choice for Stainless steel on low cutting speed
- PVD Grades - YG214 (M30-M40, S25-S30) Heavy interrupted cut on Stainless steel
- PVD Grades - YG801 (P10-P30) PVD for low carbon steel and low cutting speed
- DLC Grade - YG100 (N05-N25) High Performance DLC grade for Aluminum
- Uncoated Grade - YG10 (N05-N25) Uncoated grade for Aluminum
- Negative39 items
- Positive19 items